- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed into 1” pieces
- 400g baby carrots
- 1 heaped tsp harissa paste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Omega Cool Oil
- 4 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Seeds from ½ pomegranate
- 100g vegan feta cheese, cubed
- Small bunch fresh coriander
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Omega Cool Oil
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 tsp The Groovy Food Company Agave Nectar Rich and Dark
- Place the cubed sweet potato and carrots in a bowl then drizzle on the omega oil and spoon in the harissa paste and cumin. Stir well to cover then bake in an oven set at 190°C/gas mark 5 for 45-50 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing then season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Dress the spinach and onion with the dressing then portion onto plates, top with the sweet potato and carrots then scatter over the pomegranate seeds and feta cheese. Finally, scatter over some fresh coriander.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of the Groovy Food Company