No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Tart
Recipe by Gretchen’s Vegan Bakery gretchensveganbakery.com
Serves 8 – 10
For the Filling:
- Vegan Semi Sweet Chocolate 8 ounces
- Soy Milk or any milk alternative of your choice ½ cup (120ml)
- Raspberry Preserves ¼ cupFor the Crust:
- Pumpkin Seeds ⅓ cup
- Pecans ⅓ cup
- Oats ¾ cup
- Dates 10 large dates
- Coconut Oil or Vegan Butter 4 Tablespoons
- First prepare the crust by combining the pumpkin seeds, oats, pecans and dates in a food processor until ground fine.
- Add the melted vegan butter and then press the entire mixture into the bottom and sides of a tart pan with a remove able bottom.
- Freeze the crust while you prepare the ganache.
- In a small sauce pot combine the chopped chocolate and the milk alternative
- Stir constantly over a low heat until melted and smooth
- Spread the raspberry preserves into the frozen tart crust and then pour the ganache over top
- Refrigerate until set
Chocolate tart is best stored refrigerated, but can stay at room temperature for several hours.
For longer storage wrap loosely with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days