No-waste Beefless & Broccoli Stir-fry using The Unbelievable ALT.
- 160g pack of The Unbelievable ALT. Tender Beefless Pieces
- 1 broccoli, separate floret and grated stem
- 125g soba noodles (or any noodle of your choice)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 carrot, julienned
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- To a frying pan on medium heat, add 1-2 tbsp of neutral oil – I prefer sunflower oil. Sauté the onion for 3 minutes until soft then add the garlic, ginger and cook for another 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the grated broccoli stem and The Unbelievable ALT. Tender Beefless Pieces and cook for roughly 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the noodles according to the packet’s instructions. For the last 2-3 minutes of cooking, add the broccoli florets. Remove from heat and drain.
- Add the noodles and broccoli florets to the frying pan, remove from heat and stir whilst combining the sauce. For the last minute, add the carrots and combine.
- To serve, add the stir-fry to a plate or bowl and add your favourite toppings, from toasted sesame seeds to fresh coriander.