Nutty Bruce’s Chocolate & Almond Milk Muffins are super-easy to make and can be made using store-cupboard ingredients – perfect for all the family!
- 240ml (1 cup) Nutty Bruce Activated Almond Milk
- 200g (2 cups) plain flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp crunchy almond butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150g (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 90ml (generous 1/3 cup) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 90g (3/4 cup) Pico Super Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nut butter.
- Combine the almond milk, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract, whisking together until the sugar has completely dissolved. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and fold into the dough.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared baking sheet so that muffin moulds are two thirds of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly brown and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean
- Remove from oven and let cool and enjoy!
Nutty Bruce is a new plant-based brand giving people a short-cut to wellness by creating nutritious, delicious and convenient products, starting with the UK’s first and only range of activated nut m*lks.