Oatmeal with apple
Pimp your porridge with apple, blackberries and Alpro Oat Unsweetened Drink.
- 1l Alpro Oat Unsweetened
- 160g porridge oats (quick-cooking)
- 2 eating apples
- 250g blackberries
- 4 tbsp shelled pistachio nuts (optional)
- Core and thinly slice the apples.
- Pop in a pan along with the Alpro Oat Unsweetened and the porridge oats.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer. Keep stirring for around three minutes until it’s thick and smooth.
- Spoon into four breakfast bowls and top with the blackberries, pistachio nuts (if you like), and an extra splash of Alpro Oat Unsweetened. Ready in a flash and packed with oaty, fruity goodness!
Recipe and images courtesy of Alpro