Serves 3 | Prep time: 25 minutes
- 125g plain flour
- 2 tbsp. soya flour
- Pinch ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp salt
- 400ml Provamel Soya Unsweetened drink
- 2 tbsp. sunflower or rapeseed oil
- 2 oranges
- 75 ml agave syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- Additional oil for frying
TIP: The batter and the orange sauce can be prepared the evening before and then re-heated before serving.
- Whisk together the flours, turmeric, salt and Provamel Soya Unsweetened until a smooth batter is formed. Stir in the oil.
- Use the mixture to prepare thin crepes in a hot lightly oiled frying pan. Keep them warm in a low oven.
- Peel the oranges, segments and remove the membrane before cutting into chunks.
- In a small pan, bring the agave syrup and lemon juice to the boil. Remove from heat and add the orange chunks.
- To serve: place a crepe on a plate, add a couple of spoonfuls of the orange sauce in the middle and fold the crepe over. Serve warm.