Serves four | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients (serves four)
- 200g wheat flour
- 50g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp. (15g) of soya flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 300ml Provamel Almond Unsweetened drink
- 30g plant-based margarine
- 3 dried figs
- 200g Provamel Soya-Almond Big Pot alternative to yogurt
- 200g raspberries, strawberries or mixed berries
- 1 tsp. ground vanilla
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
Preparation (15 minutes)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place an ovenproof baking pan in the oven to heat.
- Puree the figs and the plant-based margarine with the Almond Unsweetened. Add the flour, soy flour, ground almonds and baking powder and stir quickly.
- Take the baking pan from the oven, add the plant-based margarine, move the pan around so that it melts and spreads.
- Pour in the dough and bake about ten minutes on the middle rack.
- Mix the Soya-Almond with vanilla, cinnamon and cardamom until it becomes a cream.
- Before serving, heat the pancakes in the pan and garnish with the fruit and the cream.