- 140g (½ cup) natural peanut butter
- 120ml (½ cup) dairy-free milk of choice
- 60ml (¼ cup) water
- ¾ cup powdered peanut butter
- 50g (½ cup) oat flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼tsp salt
- 110g (½ cup) dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4, 350°F). Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with baking foil so that it’s long enough hangs over the edges.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, milk, and water.
- Add the powdered peanut butter, oat flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and half to sprinkle on top.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it out evenly using a rubber spatula then sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 17-19 min. or until the edges are set and the center is springy to the touch.
- Allow the bars to cool slightly (about 10 minutes) in the pan, then lift them out by using the foil overhang.
- Let the bars cool completely, then slice up your creamy peanut butter chocolate chip bars into squares and enjoy!
Recipe from Healthy Hacks