These soft cookies are perfect with a glass of your favourite dairy-free milk or a cup of tea.
- 240ml (1 cups) coconut cream
- 220g (2 cups) plain gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp corn flour
- 115g (½ cup) non-dairy spread
- 100g (½ cup) brown sugar
- 120g (½ cup) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 3 tbsp water
- 150g (½ cup) mashed banana
- Pinch cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas 4. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until a dough is formed.
- Line a baking tray and scoop small balls of dough onto the tray. Press down lightly with a fork to flattern.
- Bake for 10 mins or until golden and slightly firm on the outside.
- Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely before serving.
Per serving (81g) Calories: 201, Carbohydrates: 21.1g, Sugars: 11.6g, Salt: 0.45g, Fat: 12.7g, Saturates: 2.5g, Protein: 3.3g
Taken from September 2018 (Issue 42) Vegan Life Magazine