Subscribe today make a saving of over 34%

Issue-45-cover-print-150dpi-web

Can a Plant-Based Diet Ease the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?

Chronic pain, fatigue, and depression are three of the many symptoms of fibromyalgia, a chronic pain condition which affects an estimated 1 in 20 people to some degree. Sufferers can also experience problems sleeping, headaches, and irritable bowel syndrome among other symptoms. While some treatments are available to ease some of these symptoms, according to the NHS, it is very unlikely they will disappear completely.

Fibromyalgia is defined by the NHS as ‘a condition that causes widespread pain all over the body.’ It often takes a long time to diagnose due to its similarity to conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. These conditions, whilst having similar symptoms, can be confirmed or ruled out using blood tests. One symptom which sets fibromyalgia apart from these other conditions is what is commonly known as ‘fibro fog’. This is described by sufferers as feeling as though their brain and head are blocked, and feeling so overwhelmed from processing the pain and mental aspects of the condition, that they struggle to concentrate, absorb information, recall simple memories and sometimes even lose track of conversations mid-sentence.

Fibromyalgia is seven times more common in women than it is in men, typically developing between the ages of 30 and 50 but can affect anyone of any age. It is often unknowingly triggered by a trauma, event, or accident which has caused pain in some way.

Could a plant-based diet be helpful to people suffering with this condition? And what could eschewing animal foods do for treating an extensive, complicated condition such as fibromyalgia?

A well-planned plant-based diet can be beneficial for the vast majority due to the large consumption of fruits, vegetables and grains which are full of the nutrients and vitamins vital for maintaining a healthy body.  A much-cited journal published in the latter half of 2016 by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics outlined just this. “It is [our position] that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes.”

So how is Fibromyalgia normally treated?

The NHS website explains that ‘whilst treatment is available in various forms to ease symptoms, it is unlikely for the condition to ever completely disappear’.

Sadly, for the millions of fibromyalgia sufferers in the UK and in the rest of the world who cope with the exhaustion which comes from the illness daily, there is currently no cure. Fibromyalgia is therefore usually treated with a cocktail of prescription medication including muscle relaxants, antidepressants, painkillers, and anti-inflammatories. Whilst these medications can help to control the symptoms, they can only work to a certain extent, not to mention taking excessive amounts of prescription medication over an extended period is considered to be neither healthy nor a viable long term solution.

Doctors and physicians have found however, that a variety of alternative therapies can be beneficial to fibromyalgia sufferers, some even more so than medication. These alternate therapies include acupuncture, chiropractic treatment, and CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy). Though these treatments are not often funded by the NHS and therefore require payment by the patient, some patients who use these therapies have reported substantial relief from their pain.

My personal experience of using a plant-based diet to help control the symptoms of fibromyalgia has been significant; I found that the swellings in my joints reduced significantly within the first month of eating this way. My plant-based diet improved my also energy levels – important as this in turn helps fibromyalgia sufferers to focus and partake in their daily activities with greater ease. This improvement can then significantly improve the mental health of a person who may previously have been struggling to leave the house. If the symptoms of the condition can be improved by diet, and sufferers are able to engage more fully in everyday life, this can really help with mood. Again, in my experience of following a plant-based diet full of fruits and vegetables, the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ days, often mentioned by Fibromyalgia sufferers, have been improved markedly making the good days even better and the bad days more bearable.

My anecdotal experience is backed up by a study brought to attention by vegan charity VivaHealth! This major online resource covers many issues relating to vegan health and nutrition. One particular study, by Lamb et al (2011), tested whether being on a plant-based diet could help the participant’s pain levels. After four weeks the participants were found to have a higher tolerance for pain and a definite decrease in both pain and the stiffness in their joints. This suggests eschewing all animal products from your diet is worth exploring further as a symptom and pain management system, particularly as the benefits come without the adverse or unwanted side effects certain medications and therapies can sometimes cause.

While research on vegan diets and fibromyalgia are currently fairly scarce, there are a couple of other studies worth noting, where researchers looked the effects of a raw plant-based diet on the condition. The studies (Kaartinen et al, 2000, and Donaldson et al, 2001) both revealed a significant reduction in pain, as well as improvements in other facets of emotional, physical, and mental health.

When it comes to general dietary guidelines, some advice is provided by the UK Fibromyalgia website. According to the resource, ‘some research has suggested that eating foods with a low sugar content can be beneficial to fibromyalgia sufferers’.  Many plant-based diet staples, including legumes, beans, vegetables, and unrefined grains like quinoa are compatible with a lower sugar diet.

Whilst many fibromyalgia sufferers – including myself – eagerly await long term medical research into cures for the condition, the data that does exist, as well as my own experience, suggests a plant-based diet can have a notable effect on some symptoms, and does so without the dangerous and uncomfortable side effects of some medications.

Posted in ,

40 Comments

1. Michelle on September 25, 2017 at 12:11 pm

I think I’ve had fibromyalgia for many years but was diagnosed approximately 10 years ago. I was working at Walmart and was just exhausted. Not the tiredness that sleep helps. I mean totally exhausted, with muscle pain. My primary doctor diagnosed fibromyalgia. I couldn’t move my right arm with out getting a lot of pain. I was taking Lyrica, it helps but I still have to be careful not to over do things. I was trying to have a child-don’t know if I’ll be able to do it! I lost touch with reality.I started on Health Herbal Clinic Fibromyalgia Disease Herbal formula treatment in September 2016, i read alot of positive reviews on their success rate treating Fibromyalgia disease through their Fibromyalgia Herbal formula and i immediately started on the treatment. Just 7 weeks into the Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements, my right hand pain seized and the stiffed, rigid muscle had succumbed. I am unbelievably back on my feet, this is a breakthrough for all Fibromyalgia sufferers, visit Health Herbal Clinic official website www. healthherbalclinic. net or email info@ healthherbalclinic. net.

• rosesharon on October 11, 2018 at 10:31 am

Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
      I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i
      was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
      i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read
      someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
      the same herbalist Call Dr Edidia because i know that nature has the power
      to heal everything.
      i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
      that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
      after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and
      he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
      i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
      cured!
      its really like a dream but i am so happy!
      thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can
      be saved just like me!
      and if you need his help, you can email him on dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com
      or whatsapp +2349074505296
      here is the Dr website https://dr-edidia-herbal-home.business.site/
      and also his facebook page

I,m rosesharon and you can get intouch with me via rosesharon915@gmail.com

• JAMES AVA on October 24, 2018 at 12:12 pm

I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant text me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL.COM

• mrs marian on October 13, 2018 at 9:52 am

Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing
      that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been
      reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never
      believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to
      try dr.idedia then i contacted him on his email on
      dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed just as he promised, he
      told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV
      status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my
      status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that dr. idedia
      can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a
      little hope and faith and after everything but dr Idedia changed my
      life and made me a true believer you can contact him on
      dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or whattsapp Number: +2349074505296
      or visit his blog http://dridediatraditionalhealinghome.blogspot.com
      so he can help you out. he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER,SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Yours Ex back.

• rosesharon on October 23, 2018 at 12:20 pm

I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i
      was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
      i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read
      someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
      the same herbalist Call Dr Edidia because i know that nature has the power
      to heal everything.
      i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
      that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
      after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and
      he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
      i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
      cured!
      its really like a dream but i am so happy!
      thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can
      be saved just like me!
      and if you need his help, you can email him on dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com
      or whatsapp +2349074505296
      here is the Dr website https://dr-edidia-herbal-home.business.site/

I,m rosesharon and you can get intouch with me via rosesharon915@gmail.com

2. Kathleen Frost on February 27, 2018 at 8:09 am

I think I’ve had fibromyalgia for many years but was diagnosed approximately 5 years ago. I was working at Walmart and was just exhausted. Not the tiredness that sleep helps. I mean totally exhausted, with muscle pain. My primary doctor diagnosed fibromyalgia. He prescribed Cymbalta around 4 years ago. Cymbalta was approved for Fibromyalgia treatment. Although it did relieve some of the pain, I still suffered from fatigue. November 2017 my doctor started me on Green House Herbal Clinic fibromyalgia Herbal mixture, 7 weeks into treatment I improved dramatically. At the end of the full treatment course, the disease is totally under control. No case of fatigue, muscle pain,mood swings, or nervousness. Visit Green House Herbal Clinic official website www. greenhouseherbalclinic .com. I am strong again and able to go about daily activities.‌ This Herbal Formula is Incredible!! My life is back.

• clara on October 13, 2018 at 1:31 pm

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
      lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
      waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
      man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him,
      unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he
      prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
      end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a
      check up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from
      HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor
      there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who
      was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was
      also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this
      virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2348124765093)
      you can visit his website https://dr-oduku-herbal-healing-centre.business.site
      or his blogs page
      https://drodukuherbalhealingcentre. blogspot.com/

i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise I
      will always testify for your good work. you can also reach me clararose2128@gmail.com

3. Gene Carter on July 21, 2018 at 5:18 pm

I had fibromyalgia, and it was painful on some days. I took methocarbamol to relieve the pain. Sometimes it helps and other days it doesn’t. I had it for almost 16 years, there was no cure. So I had to live with it the best that I could. The symptoms I had were Muscle Pains, mood swings, and difficulty falling asleep.There has been little if any progress in finding a cure or reliable treatment. April this year my brother In law who’s an M.D suggested I started on Natural Herbal Gardens Fibromyalgia Herbal formula which eased my anxiety a bit,We ordered their Fibro herbal treatment after reading alot of positive reviews, i started on natural alternative Fibromyalgia DISEASE treatment from ( www. naturalherbalgardens .com ) the treatment worked very effectively, i am happy to report with the help of Natural Herbal Garden natural herbs my severe symptoms simply vanished, i feel better now, this alternative fibromyalgia disease treatment is a breakthrough.Visit Natural Herbal Gardens official website This Herbal Protocol is Incredible, I have never been this Healthier!!

4. Gene Carter on July 21, 2018 at 5:18 pm

I had fibromyalgia, and it was painful on some days. I took methocarbamol to relieve the pain. Sometimes it helps and other days it doesn’t. I had it for almost 16 years, there was no cure. So I had to live with it the best that I could. The symptoms I had were Muscle Pains, mood swings, and difficulty falling asleep.There has been little if any progress in finding a cure or reliable treatment. April this year my brother In law who’s an M.D suggested I started on Natural Herbal Gardens Fibromyalgia Herbal formula which eased my anxiety a bit,We ordered their Fibro herbal treatment after reading alot of positive reviews, i started on natural alternative Fibromyalgia DISEASE treatment from ( naturalherbalgardens .com ) the treatment worked very effectively, i am happy to report with the help of Natural Herbal Garden natural herbs my severe symptoms simply vanished, i feel better now, this alternative fibromyalgia disease treatment is a breakthrough.Visit Natural Herbal Gardens official website This Herbal Protocol is Incredible, I have never been this Healthier!!

5. Wilson D. Edinson on July 23, 2018 at 1:16 am

I am a Guy of 53 from Canada and was diagnosed with Fibro after having Arthritis accompanied with widespread pains for 6 years. I suffered so much from those pains that I was forced to give up. Prior to my diagnose, I had no idea what it was or what was causing it, in 2013 I got diagnosed with endometriosis and that’s what the doctors thought was causing all my pain. I found another doctor who said it was likely I had fibromyalgia which was confirmed when he sent me to see a rheumatologist. It is a very difficult symptoms, despite continued medical intervention we were unsuccessful in stopping my F.M. We tried myriad of medications I was placed on, including Opiods, Hydrotherapy twice a week which only helps for that day and a special diet, but all to no avail. I coincidentally stumbled on: curetofibromyalgia.blogspot.com 7 years ago when I had short synacthen test and was gobsmacked at my results. I decided to search on the internet for fibromyalgia and adrenal insufficiency and that was how I find myself. I will forever be grateful to the day I stumbled on this blog that led to my cure. I was delighted to share this information to Fibromyalgia Association Canada, and I would urge anyone who also have same symptoms to try such a worthy path because this is the only way to improve the lives of those diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. You can reach the Doctor on: dr.rodwenthompson@gmail.com.

6. willson care on August 15, 2018 at 12:06 pm

I was in trouble when my doctor told me that i have been diagnosed with
    herpes and i know my family will face a serious problem . when i am gone i
    lost hope and wept most of the time, but one day i was surfing the internet
    i saw Dr. bante herbal home contact number online i called him and he
    guided me. i asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my
    health thank God,now everything is fine i am cured by Dr. bante herbal
    medicine am very thankful to Dr. bante and very happy with my hobby and
    family email him on (bantespelltemple@gmail.com) call/whatsapp number +2347059073543
    (bantespelltemple@gmail.com)
    He can as well cure the following disease;

Herpes,
    Asthma,
    Cancer,
    HSV1, &
    HSV2,
    Hepatitis B,
    HIV/AID ETC.
    Have a nice day people.

7. kelvin donald on August 26, 2018 at 6:34 pm

I have been suffering from (HPV) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the Internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr osaze oshoregbemhe and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr osaze oshoregbemhe telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Great Dr osaze oshoregbemhe assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email oshoregbemhehealinghome@gmail.com or call number +2349053289227.

kelvin donald

8. mack william on August 26, 2018 at 6:36 pm

living with HIV for the past three years,it has been hell to me and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, luckily for me one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV/AIDS, and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr osaze oshoregbemhe cured them,so I contacted him base on the testimonies i have been seeing about him on the internet, he told me how he will get me cured and all that i need to do to get cured which i obliged to him, I made the purchased for the herbal cure for HIV from him and he send it to me and the instructions on how am to be using it.
    after using his herbal medicine which he send to me for a period of 21 days as he has instructed, i went for check up at the hospital behold i was now tested negative and i have gotten my life back, All thanks to you Dr osaze oshoregbemhe for curing me of this deadly diseases (HIV) with his herbal cure. I have also read alot about him having herbal cure to all manners of diseases and infection such as follows ,HERPES.HEPATITIS,DIABETES,EPILEPSY,FIBROID,PILE,LOVE SPELL,LOW SPERM COUNT,CANCER OF ALL KIND… He’s a good God fearing man… CONTACT HIM ON EMAIL oshoregbemhehealinghome@gmail.com or call +2349053289227
    FOR YOUR CURE TODAY . GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL .

Mack William

9. Flora rufer on August 27, 2018 at 6:14 pm

PLEASE READ AND SHARE

I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any
    symptoms. I have had it for 4 years ,and it has affected my life. I have told my new boyfriend who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction towards it but also seeking for alternative for me. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how i got rid of my herpes.i saw comment posted by a woman from Ireland on internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor oosa. i was so happy when i saw that post.i quickly collect the doctor oosa contact email and i email him within 2 hr he respond to my email.i explain things to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to help me. i ordered for his medicine product wish was sent to me via DHL that was how i got the herbal medicine.and i used it as i was told for the period of 8 days .after two weeks i found out that my herpes was no more and this was also confirm by my doctor.if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want cure,kindly contact doctor oosa via this email doctoroosaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +359878394269

10. kate on August 28, 2018 at 11:14 pm

As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from fibromyalgia , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered fibromyalgia in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always complain of joint stiffness, and he always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to fibromyalgia . I never imagined fibromyalgia has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. fibromyalgia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

11. Mecca holmes on September 2, 2018 at 8:54 am

God bless Dr.ojoka for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.ojoka how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 7 days later i was cured from HERPES,thank you dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail.com or whatsApp +2348144172934 he can also cure HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, KIDNEY, GRAVES DISEASE, HEPATITIS, CANCER, HSV UNABLE TO PRENA, ALOPECIA,FIBRO,FATIGUE

12. Mecca holmes on September 8, 2018 at 11:10 am

13. Grace Purg on September 17, 2018 at 7:21 am

My mother has had shoulder surgery and two neck surgeries to treat the Fibromyalgia pain. The surgeries did no good. The several doctors I had seen, finally decided they had no idea what was wrong with her and no suggestions what to do. My family doctor sent us to the Total cure herbal foundation where she was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia with just one visit.we proceeded in purchasing the herbal formula which she used for complete 15 weeks treatment plan that was able to kill all the pain and terminate the whole symptoms,the herbal products has dramatically cure my mother from this very fibromyalgia disease with no serious side effect,you can also visit their website and purchase from them totalcureherbsfoundation. c om
    cheers.

14. william harris on October 9, 2018 at 8:15 pm

I am so happy today brothers and sisters, I have been suffering from hiv for the past 2years now, i have spent a lot on drugs and herbs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to become hiv negative , but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Dr Damian in an online research i contacted him and after I took his medication as he told me, i am now Hiv Negative, i am very very happy, thanks to Dr.dikko okosodo for helping my life come back newly again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world. Kindly contact him for cure regarding, HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other disease. Email: okosodospiritualhome@gmail.com or call him on +2349038358344

15. bella sandra on October 10, 2018 at 2:28 am

Am so happy, i never believe i will be this happy again in life, I was working as an air-hoster ( cabby crew ) for 3years but early this year, i loose my job because of this deadly disease called Herpes virus (HSV 2), I never felt sick or have any symptom, till all workers were ask to bring their doctors report, that was how i got tested and i found out that am HSV positive that make me loose my job, because it was consider as an STD and is incurable disease, i was so depress was thinking of committing suicide, till i explain to a friend of mine, who always said to me a problem share is a problem solved, that was how she directed me to Dr Saibu, that was how i contacted him and get the medication from this doctor and i got cured for real, I just went back to my work and they also carry out the test to be real sure and i was negative. Please contact this doctor if you are herpes positive or any STD diseases his email is: drsaibu2@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his mobile number on +2348064438762 inbox me on +13128977326..

16. clara on October 13, 2018 at 1:33 pm

or his blogs page
    https://drodukuherbalhealingcentre. blogspot.com/

17. lara on October 15, 2018 at 9:30 pm

I was in trouble when my doctor told me that i have been diagnosed with
    herpes and i know my family will face a serious problem . when i am gone i
    lost hope and wept most of the time, but one day i was surfing the internet
    i saw Dr. omohan herbal home contact number online i called him and he
    guided me. i asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my
    health thank God,now everything is fine i am cured by Dr. omohan herbal
    medicine am very thankful to Dr. omohan and very happy with my hobby and
    family email him on (dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com) call/whatsapp number +2348164816038

He can as well cure the following disease;

Herpes,
    Asthma,
    Cancer,
    HSV1, &
    HSV2,
    Hepatitis B,
    HIV/AID ETC.

18. anita on October 16, 2018 at 12:15 am

Grateful to Dr Ebude for all his help for my life, i was having Human
    Papilloma Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December,
    when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my
    fiancee was HPV Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a
    barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my
    partner, and it was so surprising how Dr Ebude has been a blessing and
    healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately
    emailed him: (hpvnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com) and he wrote back to me
    that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i
    couldn’t believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was
    surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc
    and was diagnose negative.
    HE CAN ALSO CURE ALL THESE ILLNESS…..

1.HIV/AIDS
    2.CANCER
    3.HSV 1/2

Kindly contact this email and save your self from these diseases. Email: hpvnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com… or chat on whats app +2348127918703

19. preshy on October 23, 2018 at 8:43 am

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 6years now, and i have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have any other child again because of my disease. I have gone to several places to seek for help yet nobody could help, until i met a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by a lady named Britney on how this powerful herbal doctor helped her get cured of her disease (HIV-AIDS). Firstly i thought seeking help from an African doctor was a wrong idea, but i said to myself, will i continue to live with this disease all my life when i have heard that somebody like me was healed and saved from the same HIV/AIDS, I said its not my portion to remain in this my condition. so i contacted him through his Email address at (dr.onuwahome@gmail.com), so after i have mailed him, he responded to me after some hours after and he said to me that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be because of what i read about him before i contacted him. So he promised me that i will be healed but there are some items needed to prepare the herbal medicine and obeyed all that he said because am the one in need of help not him. I did all by accepting his Words, Some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he asked me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there or not, to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness on my body. Firstly i was shocked, i mean it was like a joke to me and later i arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am so happy and glad for his miraculous work over my life. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now on his private Email: dr.onuwahome@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM +2349056464736 He has done mine, he can also do yours.I will never forget the the happiness you brought back into my life.

He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HIV
    ALS
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES

20. JACKIE on October 23, 2018 at 3:06 pm

For years my body would ache all over and I was always tired. I would have unexplained, constant chest pain. I went from doctor to doctor who said I was fine then in August 2014 was told I have fibromyalgia. I’ve been taking Gabapentin (300mg, 3 times a day) but no help. Early last month I purchased Fibromyalgia herbal remedy from Best Health Herbal Centre on a very reliable and affordable price. After five weeks of usage my body ache, chest pain, widespread pain and tiredness disappeared completely. So I went back to my doctor to confirm if am fibromyalgia free, to my greatest surprise he confirmed am fibromyalgia free. Please folks stop doubting natural remedies, always give it a try , there is no harm in trying Thanks… for more information about Best Health Herbal Centre visit their homepage
    www. besthealthherbalcentre .com..

21. JACKIE on October 23, 2018 at 3:07 pm

HERBAL FORMULA

22. Paula Davies on October 23, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Fibromyalgia pain can be frustrating. I had Fibromyalgia for at least 7 years. My initial symptoms were fatigue and lower back pain which were manageable, In 2015 it really kicked in with widespread pain, soreness, sleeplessness, inflammation and extreme fatigue. I tried so many medications and supplements to get some relief nothing worked, until last year, i learnt about FIBROMYALGIA SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT from Rich Herbs Foundation (RHF). I was skeptical it would help, but i gave the treatment a try. Few weeks into the treatment, I went back to work feeling good and my legs weren’t hurting, i almost forgot how long it has been since I felt this good and normal. The pain was 95 percent gone on my legs and lower back, the inflammation was gone too. Visit RHF we b page ww w. richherbsfoundation. c om. Here I am 11 months after the treatment and i still feel good and active.

23. Anabel Cynthia on October 23, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Hello, I just wanted to mention I have not had an outbreak of HSV 2 for almost 3 years now (since the first year I got it). When I first contacted it (did go to doctor and got confirmed) I had a couple outbreaks that year (very painful) and then no outbreaks ever again. Like I said it has been almost tow years. The only thing I can think I did was I used essential oil applications on my sacrum. I did take anti viral meds the doctor gave me for a couple weeks after the first outbreak to take care of the acute symptoms (I didn’t take them for the 2nd outbreak later that year and now this happened in my life I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr.adeola herbal cure and sent to them and they were cured. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes on my system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Dr.adeola I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true, Here is his Email dradeolaherbalhome@gmail.com OR whatsapp him on +2349027752454…OR inbox me on whatapp on +1 (758) 284-1397…..

24. Laura Ben on October 23, 2018 at 8:06 pm

Thanks to great Dr Adeola that i met on this site. i am Laura Ben from California. i was an HPV victim. i had it for over four years i do visit hospital always before. I was just at the point of death with shame after i have lost everything in life even my love one until my close relative direct me to this site to look for great Dr Adeola. It so amazing to see my self back to my feet with every thing i have lost. i am very happy because Dr Adeola did not only cure my sickness but he restructure my life by bringing back my ex and every thing i lost to the course of this sickness(HPV). i do not really know where to start from in appreciating you Dr Adeola . please my people out there do not play with your problem go out and seeks for the help of great Dr Adeola herbal healing, he healed me without future problem or hidden charges. now i am free from HPV and My husband, my joy and happiness are back. please with out a second choice go contact great Dr Adeola for the betterment of your life. CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL;dradeolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2349027752454.

25. Mansour Hegaz on October 24, 2018 at 6:03 pm

My Name is mansour from AUSTRALIA. i decided to share my life testimony on this forum because i know so many people will have same problem which you are finding difficult to solve. i have been sick for over 3 years now. i have been to so many hospitals and i could not get the solution to my sickness. i decided to discuss my problem with my friend CARO. she introduce me to a power temple. i never believe i could get healed so fast, she gave me the email of the spiritual Doctor by name Dr Adeola . i contacted him via email: dradeolaherbalhome@gmail.com i contacted him and he assure me that he will help me cure the sickness. he instructed me on what to do and i obeyed him. to my greatest surprise, i was healed within 7 day. i have promise to announce to the world the great work do for me by Dr Adeola. if you have any sickness that you need cure as fast as you think. i would advice you to contact Dr Adeola via email dradeolaherbalhome@gmail.com OR add him on whatsapp +2349027752454 he will help you cure your sickness just the way he have help me to cure my HIV/AIDS.

26. ose joy on October 24, 2018 at 11:41 pm

i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a
    Doctor called Dr.Aikhomu. i visited different hospital but they gave me list
    of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat
    the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
    searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about
    how Doctor Aikhomu cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope
    of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i
    searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his
    goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine
    to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now
    without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: draikhomuherbalhome@gmail.com or CALL/ whatsappl him +2348100962873 and get all
    your problem solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)To get a good and rich life partner
    7)To Lose your wath
    8)to enlargement of pennis

27. HOWARD VIVIAN on October 25, 2018 at 1:28 am

28. HOWARD VIVIAN on October 25, 2018 at 1:29 am

I’m here to testify about what DR. MAGGI did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. MAGGI on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. MAGGI prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. MAGGI assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. MAGGI for help via email} Maggiherbalcenter@gmail.com or call +1(662) 967-1783 or whatsapp him on +1(306) 993-9253 You can also email me on howardvivian222@gmail.com. I may not reply your mail immediately but at my leisure i will do so, Thanks once again DR. MAGGI for making me a happy woman again. or visit his web:drmaggiherbalcenter.webs.com.,,,

29. HOWARD VIVIAN on October 25, 2018 at 1:30 am

Every Problems has a solution. A problem share is a problem solve
    Once you choose hope anything will be possible. Are you going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or you want to get your ex-husband or wife back? Dr. MAGGI THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out. Contact him to help you solve your problem for you. He is based in the US. His contact details are Email: Maggiherbalcenter@gmail. com. /whatsapp +1(312) 767-3460.OR call/text +1(662)967-1783 He is constantly prepared to help you for nothing

30. shannomy lyin on October 25, 2018 at 5:47 am

I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES,i saw people’s testimony on sites of how DR OLU prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email:drolusolutionhome@gmail.com his WHATSAPP number is +2348040654426

31. sandra andrew on October 25, 2018 at 12:35 pm

Am here to appreciate Dr Isibor for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Isibor curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr Isibor on his email: drisiborspellhome@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don’t you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drisiborspellhome@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348107855231…..

32. Elise Sanders on October 25, 2018 at 3:06 pm

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one
    years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first
    year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started
    circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my
    doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any
    information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a
    testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by
    this Man Dr Agbonhale and she also gave the email address: dra
    gbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him
    for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Agbonhale telling
    him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be
    cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy
    given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all
    over me as the Dr Agbonhale assured me that i have cured,after some time i
    went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was
    TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all
    you can email:: dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp his number on
    +2349073130326 .. .

33. amar kumar on October 25, 2018 at 11:12 pm

Hello friends herpes has cure but doctor said herpes has no cure until i met Lord Noble help me in my life. I was infected with Herpes Genital in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay.until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Lord Noble helped people in curing HERPES disease, quickly I copied his Email which is (lordnoblespellcaster@gmail.com)or lordnoblespellcaster@hotmail.com) or /whats app or call him + 1(817)755-0129 so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes,so Lord Noble told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health,then he prepared the medicine and luckily after two week my herpes was be cured.Lord Noble is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in the world, you don’t have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Lord Noble herbal medicine,he so cure HIV,CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC,contact him whats app via +1(817)755-0129 today and you will smile again

34. rose smith on October 26, 2018 at 5:04 am

DOCTOR ESELE. YOU ARE GOD SENT TO HELP PEOPLE LIFE, I PRAY YOU WILL NOT DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME
    This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR ESELE who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn’t believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, OR you are be helping by someone before i will like to advice you to give this man a try and see what will happen to your life don’t worry about the money you have be use contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: Email:dr.eselecurinhome@gmail.com 0R call his number on +2349077010812
    THESE ARE THE THINGS DR ESELE DOES.
    HIV,
    CANCER,
    ASTHMA,
    IMPOTENCE,
    LOW SPERM COUNT,
    BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    I cant stop talking about this man called DR ESELE cause he is a God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications, he cured me of GENITAL HERPES, he will also help you. Contact him today and you will have a testimonyGood luck!

35. Cora huges on November 12, 2018 at 4:21 pm

I was diagnosed with ALS in May 2008. our doctor put me on riluzole, letting me know there was no cure but the medication might provide me a few more months of delayed symptoms. ALS progresses at different rates and affects different body parts first. me being 62 at the time, fell into a category of what they call “fast progression” (older female). My arms weakened first, then my hands, my mouth, and throat, and finally my lungs. Throughout my two-and-a-half-year ordeal, I  was able to walk with assistance until I was told to use totalcureherbsfoundation.com  herbal formula which helps me get rid of this ALS totally after using it for just 15 weeks treatment plan. The total cure herbal foundation brought me back to life again and terminate all the symptoms.I have a great doctor and a team of wonderful people working at foundation Most of all, my husband!