- 350ml vegetable stock
- 750g potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp essential vegetable oil
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 400g can mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 250g cooked beetroot, drained and thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. Bring the stock to a boil in a large pan, add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the leeks for 5 minutes. Stir in the beans and season.
- Place 1/3 of the potatoes in the base of an ovenproof serving dish, top with half the beetroot and then half the leek mixture. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Finish with a layer of potatoes, pouring over the leftover stock. Bake for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through.