- 1 cup drained grilled artichoke hearts
- 1 cup drained butter beans
- 1 tbsp Form Pureblend
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Put the artichoke hearts and butter beans in a food processor and blend until smooth, then add the Pureblend, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, a pinch of sea salt and blend again until smooth.
- Slowly add in the olive oil while the machine is still blending.
- Keep in the fridge and eat within 5 days. Serving notes: Spread on toast for a nutritious breakfast or serve with crudités as a light snack
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Form Nutrition