Puff Pastry and green beans go a long way in this scarily easy vegan Halloween recipe! Our Quorn Sausages and Quorn Crispy Nuggets get a spooky albeit adorable makeover and make a great addition to any party. If you are looking for the perfect Halloween food idea for kids, look no further.
Cooking time: 20 mins Serves: 4
- 4 Quorn Vegan Cumberland Sausages
- 4 Quorn Vegan Nuggets
- Shortcrust pastry (store-bought or homemade)
- Green beans
- Edible eyes (store-bought)
- Ketchup (optional)
- To make the Veggie Sausage Mummies, cut the rolled shortcrust pastry into strips.
- Loosely wrap the Quorn Sausages in the pastry strips.
- Brush the shortcrust pastry with milk.
- Bake at 200C/400F/Gas 6 for 20 minutes.
- Add the edible eyes on your mummies and serve with tomato ketchup.
- To make the Quorn Nugget Spiders, cook the Quorn Nuggets following the directions on the pack.
- Decorate with a few cooked fine beans chopped in half to make the legs of the spiders.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Quorn