All friendly monsters are officially invited to our Halloween party. This vegan burger recipe brings a spooky twist on this fast-food classic. Indulge in a fun-packed family activity and turn these innocent-looking burgers into creepily festive monsters!
Cooking time: 20 mins Serves: 4
- 4 Quorn Vegan Burgers
- 4 Vegan burger buns
- Tomato Sauce
- 1 carrot
- Lettuce leaves
- Black olives
- Mini pickled cucumbers
- Cocktail sticks
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Burgers according to the instructions on the pack.
- In the meantime, wash the lettuce leaves, cut the carrots into thick slices (for the eyes) and triangles (for the teeth) and slice black olives (for the pupils).
- Cut the top off mini pickled cucumbers (gherkins or cornichons) and insert cocktail sticks through the length (to prop them onto the buns).
- Cut the vegan burger buns in halves.
- To assemble your monsters, pour tomato sauce, ketchup or BBQ sauce on the bun halves. Place the lettuce and Quorn Vegan Burgers on one half of a bun and top them with the other half.
- Decorate the burgers with the carrot teeth and eyes, the olive pupils and stick the cocktail sticks on top. (Make sure you remove all the cocktail sticks before eating or serving to children)!
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Quorn