Raspberry Cashew Popsicle
These Raspberry Cashew Popsicles are made from cashew butter and coconut cream with added Linwoods Hemp Protein, for extra nutritious goodness.
- 80ml (1/3 cup) cashew butter
- 40g coconut cream
- 60ml (1/4 cup) almond milk
- 200g (7oz) frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp Linwoods Hemp Protein+ with Flaxseed, Bio Cultures, Vitamin D & Co-Enzyme Q10
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Simply add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon the blend into your popsicle moulds, tapping the mould on a hard surface as you go to remove any air bubbles.
- Insert your stick and pop into the freezer.
- You may need to go back after 10 mins to straighten your stick if it has fallen.
- Freeze until hard.
- Once you’re ready to eat, add your favourite toppings e.g. cacao sauce, peanut butter, almond butter, crushed nuts or chia seeds.
Recipe and images courtesy of Linwoods