Try this delicious, Instagram-worthy smoothie bowl to get your day off to a tasty start.
White Layer Ingredients
- 1 frozen banana
- 30ml plant-based drink (coconut)
- Shredded coconut, as needed
- Red Layer Ingredients
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 100 g frozen cherries
- 60 mL coconut drink
- 1 scoop (34 g) Vanilla Vega® Essentials
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free granola
- 1-2 tsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp goji berries, soaked
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- Fresh raspberries or cherries and banana slices
- Combine all the white layer ingredients in a blender and whizz up, scraping the blender as required (slowly add more liquid, if needed)
- Set aside in a chilled glass bowl
- Combine all the red layer ingredients and whizz up, scraping blender as required (again, slowly add more liquid, if needed)
- Layer red, white, red smoothie in a chilled glass bowl, add toppings of your choice and enjoy!
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Vega
At Vega®, Clean means: Non-GMO, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, gluten-free and non-dairy ingredients.