These Raw Banana Puddings Are So Decadent As Well As Being Easy To Make And Healthy!
They Make A Delicious Dessert And Are Perfect If You Are Following A Raw Vegan Diet And Want A Treat.
Makes 6 small ramekins
For The Base:
- 55g (½ cup) pecans
- 60g (½ cup) walnuts
- Handful dates
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
For The Pudding:
- 150g (1 cup) cashews, soaked
- 120ml (½ cup) coconut oil (melted)
- 60ml (¼ cup) maple syrup
- 60ml (¼ cup) water
- 35g (1/3 cup) raw cacao
- 1-2 very ripe bananas
- Blitz together the ingredients for the base in a high-speed blender and spoon
into pots or ramekins, then set in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Blend together the pudding ingredients until it becomes a smooth puree and top the bases with pudding mix.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Per serving (163g) Calories: 645, Carbohydrates: 57.8g, Sugars: 40.5g, Fat: 45.1g, Saturates: 20.4g, Protein: 9.6g, Salt: 0.09g
Taken from August 2018 (Issue 41) Vegan Life Magazine