For the Wraps:
- Collard greens
- Filling options: yellow pepper, tomato, avocado, carrots, purple cabbage, cucumber, micro greens – all cut into strips)
For the Dressing:
- 60ml (1/4 cup) tahini
- 1/2 – 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 15g (1/4 cup) finely grated carrot
- 1/2 tsp coco aminos
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond milk
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- To prepare collard greens, take your huge collard green and cut off the stem right where it meets the leaf. Then take your knife and run it down the part of the stem that goes up into the leaf, shaving off the part of the stem that protrudes from the leaf (this will allow the leaf to be more pliable and bendy). Place leaf in a shallow, wide pan of just-about-boiling water for 3-5 seconds, remove and immediately place in an ice bath for a minute or two. Then place on a paper towel to dry.
- Place the desired combination of filling ingredients in the middle of the leaf. Fold collard green around the filling like a burrito. Cut in half for serving.
- Combine Dressing ingredients in blender (a mini food processor immersion blender would work too) and blend until fully combined. Serve wraps with dressing.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Califia Farms