- 200g Pumpkin or Butternut Squash,chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 Beetroot, chopped into bite size pieces
- ¼ Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 large handful chopped kale
- 1tbsp Meridian Crunchy Hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp Meridian Tahini
- 400g tin of Cannellini beans,drained
- Wedge of lemon to serve
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan. Put the pumpkin, beetroot and cauliflower into a large roasting tin, drizzle over the oil and sprinkle with fennel and cumin seeds. Season well and roast for 30 minutes stirring once. Stir the veg again then throw in the kale and return to the oven for another 5 minutes or everything is browned with crisp edges.
- Leave the veg to cool a little while you make the dressing by mixing together the Hazelnut butter and tahini with a little hot water to combine. Season to taste.
- Mix together the roast veg, cannellini beans and dressing and divide between two bowls or two lunch boxes with a wedge of lemon.
Recipe credit to www.meridianfoods.co.uk