- 1 pack Mini Vegan Marshmallows
- 50g (1/2 cup) Chopped Almonds
- 45g (1/4 cup) Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 180g (3/4 cup) Almond Butter
- 180g (3/4 cup) Cashew Butter
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 6 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- In a small pot add some water and turn heat to med/high. Place a glass bowl onto the pot. The heat from the boiling water will melt all the ingredients at the ideal rate.
- Add coconut oil, almond butter, cashew butter, maple syrup, salt, and cacao powder. Let melt and stir until smooth and melted together.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the pan, use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds and marshmallows onto the dish and give it a bit of a stir to help them sink into the mixture.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and then cover and put in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Lift the fudge out of the container by the edges of the parchment paper and cut into squares on your cutting board. Store in freezer for quick and delicious treats.
Top Tip: You could use this recipe to create all kinds of different flavours of fudge by swapping out the add ins for whatever you wanted. I’m thinking of doing almond mint chip text time.
Recipe and images courtesy of www.soulhappie.com