Makes 15 crackers
- 140g (1 cup) sunflower seeds (we used Suma)
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 4 tbsp nori, finely shredded
- 1½ tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 90g (¾ cup) pumpkin seeds
- 35g (¼ cup) sesame seeds, mix of black and white
- 40g (¼ cup) flaxseeds
- 80g (½ cup) chia seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 350ml (1½ cups) cold water
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC/350ºF/ Gas 3, then line two trays with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together well in a bowl and leave for 20 minutes to soak.
- Spoon the mixture into individual rounds or rectangles and spread onto baking trays. The mixture should be around 3mm in thickness.
- Bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes until crisp and golden, then remove and allow to cool completely.
Per serving (28g) Calories: 154, Carbohydrates: 6g, Sugars: 0.4g, Salt: 0.04g, Fat: 12.6g Saturates: 1.4g, Protein: 6g
Taken from September 2018 (Issue 42) Vegan Life Magazine