- 90g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 60ml (1/4 cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 100g (1/2 cup) strawberries, plus more for serving
- Maple syrup for serving
- In a blender, add the rolled oats and blend until the oats become flour-like. Remove the oat flour from the blender and set aside. Add the almond milk, bananas and apple cider vinegar to the blender, and blend until the mixture is smooth with no big lumps.
- Transfer the oat flour to the blender. Then add baking powder, cinnamon, strawberries and pulse a few times to combine, being careful not to over blend.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium-low heat. Spray with coconut oil cooking spray or leave the pan dry.
- Pour 80ml (1/3 cup) of the batter into the hot griddle. Place the sliced strawberries on top. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the edges firm up and you can slide a spatula under the pancake. Flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancake is cooked through. Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with fresh strawberries and maple syrup, if desired.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Califia Farms