Create some adorable and spooky strawberry ghosts with this recipe for Strawberry Ghost Halloween Scareberries from BerryWorld
- 200g vegan white chocolate
- Approx 20 strawberries
- 20g dark chocolate
- Line a large baking sheet or tray with lightly oiled baking parchment.
- Place a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water so that the glass does not touch the water. Break the white chocolate into small chunks and ass to the bowl. Stir gently from time to time until the chocolate is melted.
- Using a teaspoon, use the melted chocolate to make small, speech-bubble shaped pools on the paper- lined baking sheet.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate and place one on top of each of the chocolate pools.
- Using the dark chocolate chunks, make two small dots on each strawberry to make the eyes.
- Transfer to the fridge and chill for 2 hours or overnight. Keep chilled until serving.
Recipe and image from berryworld.com