- 4 Portobello mushrooms, stem removed, washed and dried with a paper towel.
- 100g panko breadcrumbs
- 75g granoVita Vegetable Pate (or one of your choice)
- 1 tbsp dairy free spread
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Coarse sea salt & pepper
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat your grill to a high heat. Arrange a rack to the middle of the oven.
- In a saucepan or a microwave safe bowl, combine the granoVita Vegetable Pate (or one of your choice), garlic, and oregano and heat until garlic is fragrant. Brush the bottoms of each mushroom with a bit of melted dairy free butter and place them, buttered side down, on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, scallion, salt & pepper and pour the pate mixture into the bowl. Mix well and combine.
- Flip mushrooms and brush over the insides of each mushroom cap with melted dairy free butter. Stuff each mushroom with the granoVita Vegetable Pate stuffing mixture and top with the halved tomatoes. Grill in the oven until golden brown for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and top with fresh parsley and serve.
Recipe and Images courtesy of granoVita.