- 75g (1 cup) cooked puy lentils
- 55g (1 cup) sun-dried tomatoes
- 75g walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Form Pureblend
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Place the lentils, sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts, garlic, paprika, Pureblend and juice of half a lemon in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add in the olive oil while the machine is still blending – you can adjust the amount of lemon juice and olive oil depending on consistency. Finish by adding sea salt to taste.
- Keep in the fridge and eat within 5 days. Serving notes: Serve with crackers & crudités as a tasty dip or use as a spread in sandwiches.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Form Nutrition