A great way to use up the pulp from your sunflower milk. More food less waste!
- 130g (1 cup) sunflower seed pulp, strained from the milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Pinch sea salt
- Parsley and chives, finely chopped for coating
- Line a ramekin or small bowl with cling film, leaving enough hanging over the edge to bring up and cover the top of the dish, then set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients, apart from the fresh herbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Form the cheese roughly to the size of the ramekin with your hands and roll in the fresh chopped herbs.
- Press the herb-coated cheese into the ramekin and bring the cling film up over the top to cover.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve. Turn out the ramekin, remove the cling film and enjoy with crackers.
Per serving (27g) Calories: 149, Carbohydrates: 4.5g, Sugars: 0.6g, Salt: 0.07g, Fat: 13.4g Saturates: 1.3g, Protein: 4.8g
Taken from September 2018 (Issue 42) Vegan Life Magazine