This luxurious creamy milk made with organic seeds has a rich nutty flavour. Perfect on its own or added to a beverage.
- 140g (1 cup) raw, organic sunflower seeds (we used Suma), soaked overnight
- 3 cups water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Small pinch organic powdered vanilla (optional)
- Drain and rinse the soaked sunflower seed.
- Place the seeds in a high-speed blender with the remaining ingredients and blitz until smooth and creamy
- Transfer the milk to a bag or muslin covered jug. Then squeeze the mixture through the material to strain.
- Stir the strained milk and place in a sterilised bottle to keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Top Tip: Save the sunflower pulp from the milk to make a cream cheese.