Chips and sausage rolls are a British teatime favourite, so Walls Pastry created a healthy, veggie version for those looking for a meat-free diet. These sweet potato fries are coated with cumin, paprika and sea salt and are a tasty accompaniment to our vegan sausage rolls, which are made with hickory-smoked jackfruit.
- Walls pastry BBQ Jackfruit Snack Rolls
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Large pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C/375F/Gas 5
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, making sure all the fries are coated.
3. Spread the fries out on a non-stick baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes (giving a shake halfway through) or until crisp and golden.
4. Serve with chopped parsley.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Walls Pastry