- 400g potatoes, cut into small dice
- 50g chopped fresh parsley
- 30g chopped fresh mint
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- Pitta bread
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the diced potato until just tender, 10 minutes or so. Drain and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile take a large mixing bowl and add the chopped parsley and mint along with the cucumber, spring onions, olive oil and lemon zest and juice. Mix really well.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Make a little cross in the tomato and cook in the boiling water for about 20 seconds, refresh in cold water. The skin should now peel off really easily. Cut the tomato into 4 and remove the seeds. Cut the remaining tomato flesh into dice and add to the herbs. Finally add the cooked diced potato and give everything a good old mix with a little salt and pepper.
Recipe from Love Potatoes