Makes 4 servings
- 1tbsp Sesame Oil
- 160g Tofu Pieces
- 2 Carrots (grated or ribboned)
- ½ Chinese Cabbage (shredded)
- 300g Noodles
- 1 Jar Meridian Thai Peanut Sauce
- 4 Spring Onions (sliced finely)
- Heat the oil in a wok or large saucepan. Stir-fry the tofu for 2-3 minutes then add the carrot and cabbage. Continue to stir fry for a few minutes then add the noodles.
- Pour over the Meridian Thai Peanut Sauce then ¼ fill the jar with water and shake to release all of the sauce.
- Continue to stir-fry for 3-5 minutes whilst the vegetables cook and the noodles heat through.
- Finally toss through the spring onions, divide between 4 bowls and serve.
Recipe and image from: www.meridianfoods.co.uk