- 1 Maris Piper, spiralized
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 2tbsp galangal purée (or ginger if unavailable)
- 2tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- Juice of a lime
- 2 hot red chillies, sliced
- A small bunch of coriander
- A small bunch of Thai basil (or Italian basil if unavailable)
- A small handful of mange tout
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- A few slices of ginger
- Bring the stock to the boil and add all the ingredients except the potatoes, coriander, and basil.
- Simmer for five minutes then add the potato and cook for four to five minutes more, until the potato is soft but not falling apart.
- Serve with the fresh coriander and basil and some extra lime wedges and chilli on the side.
Recipe from Love Potatoes