- 2 Fry’s Chicken-Style Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 4 red chillies
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Red salad onions, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and cut in small cubes
- Thinly sliced pineapple, halved
- Pomegranate seeds
- Vegan mayonnaise, to serve
1. Bake the crumbed chicken burgers in a preheated oven for 10 Minutes. Chop the chillies and place in a small saucepan with the olive oil and smoked paprika and gently fry over a low heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
2. Serve the chicken-style Burgers on the buns with a base of the chilli relish topped with a generous dollop of mayonnaise, sliced purple spring onions, fresh mango, pineapple and a spoonful of pomegranate seeds.