Twinings have confirmed the types of tea that are not suitable for vegans, following information we shared earlier in the year. We were informed that a number of their products were not suitable for vegans as the teas contained animal derived ingredients such as honey or sodium caseinate. Twinings have assured us that all of the Superblends range are vegan-friendly, after confirming with their supplier that the Superblends range does not contain any animal derived ingredients.
Twinings went on to confirm that the teas that are not suitable for vegans are:
- Camomile, Honey and Vanilla
- Green Tea with Honey and Lemon
- Green Tea and Pomegranate
- Cranberry and Pomegranate
- Raspberry and Pomegranate
- Green Tea, Peach and Cherry Blossom
- Bollywood Chai Latte
- Chocolate Coconut Flavour Green Tea
- Mango & Coconut Green Tea
We also have an incredible recipe for iced tea perfect for this summer.