The Baked Feta Pasta trend has gone viral in recent weeks, but you don't have to miss out just because you're vegan! Try this vegan baked feta pasta recipe from Violife that uses its Greek White Block and Original Creamy Flavour.
Violife's Greek Pasta - vegan baked feta pasta
- 2 packs Violife Greek White
- 3 tbsp Violife Creamy Original
- 500g fusilli pasta
- 20-24 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano and more to decorate
- Preheat your oven to 200o C.
- Place cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, pepper and oregano alongside the Greek White in a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Boil pasta according to packet instructions. Sieve and place back into the boiling pot.
- Add in the baked Greek White and tomatoes, along with the Violife Creamy, and toss to combine well.
- When your pasta is nice and creamy, serve warm with some fresh oregano leaves to decorate.
Recipe by Violife