Vegan Buckwheat Crepes with Violife Creamy Raspberry Sauce
These Vegan Buckwheat Crepes with a Creamy Raspberry Sauce are tasty and so easy to make. Perfect as a Shrove Tuesday treat.
- 120g buckwheat flour
- 5g flaxseed meal
- 420ml light coconut milk
- 15ml melted coconut oil
- 1 200g pack Violife Creamy
- 200g raspberries
- 50ml agave or maple syrup
- icing sugar for dusting
- Add the buckwheat flour, flaxseed meal, coconut milk, a pinch of salt and coconut oil to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over a medium heat and add oil.
- Add 60ml of batter to the pan and spread into an even layer. Let the pancake cook until the top appears bubbly and the edges are dry. Carefully flip and cook for 2-3 minutes more on the other side.
- Repeat until all crepes are prepared.
- Combine Violife creamy with the agave or maple syrup. Serve the crepes with the syrup mixture and fresh raspberries.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Violife
Click here for more Vegan Life Pancake Recipes