- 1 pack Violife Original Flavour Creamy
- 7 Medjool dates, pitted
- 65g cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 180ml lukewarm water
- 40g raw unsalted cashews
- 1 pinch salt (omit if cashews are already salted)
- 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips, optional
For Chocolate Coating (optional):
- dark chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- rose petals
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients, except for chocolate chips if using.
- Whisk Violife creamy in a bowl and add processed ingredients, mixing until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Grease the mold with coconut oil and pour the chocolate fudge mixture.
- Freeze for at least 24 hours.
To make the chocolate coating
- Melt a handful of dark chocolate chips along with a tiny amount of coconut oil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the popsicles from the freezer and drizzle with chocolate to serve. Sprinkle with rose petals if you wish.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Violife