Recipe by Chef Henry Hampshire henryhampshire.com
Henry is a guest on episode #5 of our Vegan Life Podcast.
– 250g Pasta flour
– 100ml Water
– 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
– 1/2 tsp Turmeric
1) Mix the turmeric and salt together with the water in a measuring jug. Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and create a well in the middle.
2) Slowly pour the water mixture into the flour whilst mixing together with a wooden spoon until all the water is added.
3) Knead with your hands for 10 minutes or until it all comes together. If you are struggling, wet your hands until it comes together as one large dough ball.
4) Knead the dough on a floured surface for 5 more minutes.
5) divide the dough into 4 and roll one section at a time until you create thin sheets of pasta.
6) Cut into long strips for tagliatelle pasta. Alternatively shape the pasta however you fancy.
7) Boil in salted water for 1 minute before adding to a sauce pan with your pasta sauce and enjoy!