Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl
All the delicious flavours of a classic apple pie in a tasty smoothie bowl!
- 1 frozen banana
- 180g (6.3 oz) frozen red apple (2 smallmedium apples) — peel apples, cut into small-medium cubes and steam on high for 8 minutes or until soft, then freeze
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut yoghurt (optional)
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- Apple slices or chunks
- Raw buckinis (buckwheat groats)
- Almond butter
- Blend all ingredients in a high-power blender or processor
- Finish with your choice of toppings.