Apple & Vanilla Quick Soak Overnight Oats
Creamy and wholesome overnight oats that are ready in one hour. Made with grated apple, coconut yoghurt and chia seeds, these oats are healthy, delicious and naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
- 2 small apples, grated
- 100g (3.5oz) oats
- 20g (0.7oz) chia seeds
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein (approx. 60g/2oz) or ½-1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 60g (2oz) coconut yoghurt
- 400-460ml (13.5-15.5fl oz) plantbased milk
- 40g (1.4oz) coconut yoghurt
- 100g (3.5oz) blueberries, warmed
- Optional: cacao nibs, chia seeds, vegan honey/maple syrup
- Prepare the oats by adding all the ingredients to a bowl or jar and stir well. Cover the oats and leave to rest in the fridge for 1-2 hours. You can also leave the oats to soak overnight.
- If needed, add a splash more milk and then serve in two bowls topped with the yoghurt, blueberries and other toppings