Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
The blue spirulina powder really gives a beautiful pop of colour to your breakfast plus it is packed with nutrients and potential antioxidants.
- 30g (1 oz) baby spinach
- 235ml (8 fl oz) almond milk
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 100g (3.5 oz) pineapple (frozen)
- 85g (3 oz) mango (frozen)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp blue spirulina powder
- Start by blending the almond milk and baby spinach together until you no longer have chunks of spinach.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until you have a smooth consistency
- Garnish with optional toppings such as fruit, granola, coconut, or hemp seeds.
Recipe by Kelsey Riley, Planted in the Kitchen,