Blueberry Goji & Almond Rice Pudding
A thick and creamy bowl of vegan and refined sugar-free rice pudding that is sweet and sticky enough for dessert and wholesome enough for breakfast. Make this easy rice pudding in 40 minutes with minimal effort — it is naturally gluten-free, too.
- 100g (3.5 oz) Arborio/risotto or shortgrain rice
- 500ml (17 fl oz) almond milk
- 30g (1 oz) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 100g (3.5 oz) blueberries, warmed
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 50g (1.7 oz) dried blueberries/ gojis/almonds
- Add the rice, almond milk, coconut sugar, cinnamon and ground ginger to a saucepan and warm gently. Bring to the boil, stirring often, place a lid on and simmer for 35 minutes until really creamy. Stir the rice pudding occasionally to prevent it sticking and add more milk if needed.
- Serve warm with the warmed blueberries, coconut yoghurt, and the blueberry, goji and almond mix