Blueberry Spinach Smoothie Bowl
Blueberries are high in fibre and vitamins C and K making them power-house of nutrients for your breakfast smoothie bowls.
- 15g (0.5 oz) baby spinach
- 120ml (4 fl oz) oat milk
- 190g (6.7 oz) blueberries (frozen)
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 60g (2.1 oz) vanilla plantbased yoghurt
- ½ cup ice
- Start by blending together the spinach and oat milk for about 30 seconds.
- Add your remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Optional: top with your favourite fresh fruit, coconut flakes, or any additional toppings.
Recipe by Kelsey Riley, Planted in the Kitchen, @plantedinthekitchen