Cauliflower with kalamata olives marinaded in molasses, cider vinegar, turmeric and mustard seeds.
- Medium cauliflower head
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp grape molasses
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 50g (1.7oz) Kalamata olives, pitted
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, make the marinade by mixing together the oil, molasses, vinegar, turmeric and mustard seeds.
- Pit the olives and dice into smaller chunks.
- Add the cauliflower and olives to the marinade. Leave to marinade for at least a day.
- Place in sterilised jars, serve and chill, as necessary.