Chipotle & Black Bean Wrap
This tortilla wrap is a quick, easy and budget-friendly lunch.
- 1 regular wrap
- 1 tsp vegan chipotle sauce
- 100g (3.5oz) drained canned black beans, heated and mashed
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato salsa
- Lay the wrap on a chopping board and cut a slit from the centre to the bottom edge
- In your mind, divide the wrap into quarters. Working clockwise, spread the chipotle sauce over the bottom left quarter, then place the beans on the next quarter, the avocado on the third and the salsa on the fourth
- Fold your wrap
- Place the wrap on a hot griddle pan and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for a further 2 minutes until golden and toasted. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Wrap: Try the tortilla hack with over 80 quick and easy recipes by Natalie Thomson (published by Hamlyn, £12.99).