Cucumber Gin Lemonade
Enjoy a perfectly refreshing cocktail for sipping after your Christmas meal.
- 240ml (8 fl oz) fresh lemon juice, strained (from 5 lemons)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced into rounds, seeded
- 160ml (5.4 fl oz) gin
- ½ English/hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced into rounds
- 67g (2.3 oz) sugar
- 360ml (12 fl oz) water
- Ice, for serving
- 8g fresh mint leaves, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, lemon slices, gin, cucumber, sugar, and water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Taste and adjust with more gin, sugar, or lemon juice, if necessary. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Fill highball glasses with ice and mint leaves, and ladle the drink, along with the cucumber and lemon slices, over the top.