Fluffy Raspberry Tiramisu Pancakes
Rich coffee flavoured fluffy oat blender pancakes layered with maple coconut whip topped with a chocolate almond sauce and raspberries — these have the classic tiramisu flavours with optional alcohol! The pancakes are naturally vegan, gluten-free and easy to make.
Serves 2 (makes 10 pancakes)
For the pancakes:
- 120g (4.2oz) oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 180ml (6fl oz) coconut milk (or use 150ml/5fl oz coconut milk + 30ml/1oz marsala wine/amaretto liquor)
- 1 tsp coffee made with 30ml (1fl oz) hot water
- 100g (3.5oz) vegan yoghurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 80g (2.8oz) raspberries
- Optional: extra maple syrup, chopped chocolate
- To make the pancake batter, add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Leave to rest and thicken for 5 minutes
- Prepare the yoghurt maple whip by stirring together the yoghurt and maple syrup.
- Make the chocolate almond sauce by whisking together the almond butter and cocoa powder.
- Heat some oil in a large frying pan and once hot, add ¼ cup of batter to the pan per pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbling then flip and cook on the second side. Repeat to make 10 small pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes between 2 plates, layering the pancakes with the yoghurt maple whip, topping with extra yoghurt and raspberries. Drizzle over the chocolate almond sauce, extra maple syrup and chopped chocolate.