Homemade Cranberry Sauce
A lightly spiced and zesty homemade cranberry sauce with only 4 ingredients. It’s sticky, juicy and packed with flavour and is naturally lower in sugar, refined sugar-free, vegan and gluten-free.
- 300g (10.5 oz) cranberries
- 50g (1.7 oz) agave or maple syrup
- 120ml (4 fl oz) orange juice
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer with a lid on for 15-20 minutes until really sticky and the sauce has thickened. Make sure to stir the sauce occasionally.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for jar for 1 week.