Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
These fun and fluffy mini pumpkin Bundt cakes are vegan and paleo and are made using an easy dairy-free glaze. They are an adorable and delicious Halloween treat.
- 180g (6.3 oz) pumpkin purée
- 125g (4.4 oz) almond butter
- 160g (5.6 oz) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 30g (1 oz) coconut flour
- 30g (1 oz) tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 40g (1.4 oz) dark chocolate chips, melted
- 130g (4.5 oz) powdered (icing) sugar
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk
- Optional: a few drops vegan red and yellow food colouring
- 2 dark chocolate peanut butter cups (e.g. Love Raw, Deliciously Ella)
- Sprinkles for decorating
You will also need:
- 4 mini Bundt pans/moulds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4
- Whisk together pumpkin, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add flours, spices, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Divide into 4 greased mini Bundt pans, and bake for 30 minutes until golden on top and spring back when lightly pressed.
- Cool completely
- Cut off excess cake with a bread knife to flatten the bottoms (bigger side) of each Bundt cake. Use melted chocolate as the ‘glue’ to stack into 2 pumpkins.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and almond milk to make the glaze. Add food colouring if desired.
- Drizzle glaze on top of the pumpkins, place a peanut butter cup in the top to make the stem, add sprinkles, and refrigerate until glaze is set.