Pulled Jackfruit Wrap
Adding jackfruit to your tortilla wrap gives you a ‘meaty’, filling lunch option!
- 1 regular wrap
- 100g (3.5oz) ready prepared barbecue pulled jackfruit, freshly cooked
- 1 large roasted red pepper from a jar, sliced
- A few slices of cheddar-style vegan cheese
- ½ avocado, mashed
- Lay the wrap on a chopping board and cut a slit from the centre to the bottom edge.
- In your mind, divide the wrap into quarters. Working clockwise, place the barbecue jackfruit on the bottom left quarter, the sliced pepper on the next quarter, the cheese slices on the third and the avocado on the fourth.
- Fold your wrap.
- Place the wrap on a hot griddle pan and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for a further 2 minutes until golden and toasted. Serve immediately
Recipe from Wrap: Try the tortilla hack with over 80 quick and easy recipes by Natalie Thomson (published by Hamlyn, £12.99).