Oumph! Kebab Spiced is made from soya and a unique blend of herbs and spices. The versatility of Oumph! Kebab Spiced means it not only tastes awesome served in classic kebab dishes, it’s also amazing in wraps, stir-frys, as a pizza topping and in many plant-based fusion dishes. Try this Vegan Taco Pie recipe today!
Awards for Oumph! Kebab Spiced include Best New Food Product of the Year – Food Matters Live, UK (2019) and Best Vegan Meat – PETA UK (2019).
Find Oumph! Kebab Spiced in the frozen aisle in Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons, Ocado, Whole Foods Market and a number of independent stores across the UK.
Vegan Taco Pie
- 280g (10oz) Oumph! Kebab Spiced
- ½ red onion
- 2 large tomatoes or a handful of cherry tomatoes
- 4-6 handfuls of salted corn nacho crisps
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn
- 200g (7oz) grated meltable plant-based cheese
- Sliced jalapeño peppers, sliced olives (optional)
- 200ml (6.7 fl oz) plant-based crème fraîche
- 200ml (6.7 fl oz) tomato salsa
- Defrost Oumph! Slice the onions and dice or slice the tomatoes.
- Crush the nacho chips lightly in your hand and cover the bottom of a greased ovenproof dish.
- Create two alternate layers of Oumph! Kebab strips, sweetcorn, tomatoes, and half of the cheese. Mix in the sliced jalapeno peppers and sliced olives (optional).
- Add half the creme fraîche and the salsa and spread out gently with a spoon so that they mix a little.
- Add another layer of Oumph!, sweetcorn, tomatoes and cheese.
- Finish with crushed nacho crisps on the top layer. Place a dollop of creme fraîche and salsa on top and spread it out evenly. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 until the cheese has melted and the dish has taken on a nice colour.
Check out more recipe inspiration on the Oumph! website.